A
couple of nights ago I tried to go to a movie with my friend Kristina but I
think that it may be too early still. It was a bad evening as Taneli ended up
taking Isabella to emergency because she couldn't pee. It was so painful and
she hadn't peed all day. It has happened before and has always resolved itself
the same day by the evening so for once I wasn't too worried. That is why I
still went to the movie that had been planned for weeks. But I was getting text
massages throughout the movie about how it was progressively getting worse
which then culminated in one about them going to emergency. So Kristina and I
were forced to leave the movie early...about 15 mins from the end! Because he
hadn't taken anything to the hospital for Eloisa and she was so hungry she was crying
so hard that she was all red and sweaty. Poor girl. He could have just asked
for some formula from them is my guess because it is also a hospital with a
maternity unit and it was the special children's emergency. I actually really
like the fact that they have a separate emergency for children. So they were able to freeze Bella's bum with
what she told me was "magic medicine" and then she was able to pee.
That was a big relief for everyone. When I arrived that had already happened
and she was having blood samples taken from her finger. All the urine tests
eventually came back ok, so no idea what it was as usual. And the blood test
showed that everything is fine except a low haemoglobin level. For that we have
to take her to the lab so they can take more blood to run more tests. We have
to wait and see what that is about. But she has had a slight fever for the past
two days so who knows if that is connected to the peeing problem or the haemoglobin issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment