
I bought Bella the coolest little suitcase and it finally arrived the other day. Kids can ride on it and the long strap can be undone and used to pull the suitcase with the child on it. It seems to be well made and it has been designed to be able to pull the kids through the airport when their feet or legs get tired. I can't wait to use it, although we don't have any trips planned yet :-(


Later on we were just playing around and since I almost NEVER get to be in photos with Bella, I asked Taneli to take a few photos...but unfortunately, it was set for taking night photos so they aren't the clearest.

Bella decided that she wanted to look at all her Dora's today...as you can see, she has a lot! She also has a few more that she doesn't know about yet. To be honest, I wish that they would make more because then we wouldn't have to keep watching the same ones over and over again! She is so funny because you can just point to a DVD cover and ask her what that one is called and she knows. I never expected that. But we were trying it today and she knew almost all of them, just not the most recent one! Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment