I thought that I would share a couple of photos...one of a precarious situation as mentioned the other day...
And the other one is from the mall today...she was supposed to be sleeping...but as you can see, that is an awful difficult position to sleep in. But she was enjoying herself! squeals of joy were coming from behind the curtain...
2 comments:
Oh.. Isabella is so cute and funny!:):) Must be nice to have her sleeping through the nights! I myself keep waking up a few times a night and that sucks! - I heard you folks are not coming here for Marjut's graduation and I was soo looking forward to seeing you all! But I'll be in Helsinki from 9th on so I'll se you soon... anytime you need a babysitter just give me a call!!:)
-Katriina
Isabella why are you trying to hide under there, and what a good girl for sleeping through the night. Had to happen sooner or later.
Big kisses Grandma
Post a Comment