Thursday, May 9, 2013

Late February

Here is a collection of late February...nothing too exciting happened just everyday life...more snow, more cold weather...winter continues (I continue to avoid it as much as possible)...

I got new jammies...


The snow in our yard- crazy!!



February 17th- We have been having fun juicing oranges this week . They went on sale really cheap so we picked up a few kilos.
Fresh squeezed OJ

Cutiepies!



biting mama's leg...she won't mind!






She really took exception to the pope changing. Ripped that over straight off. 
February 27th- Today was the last day that Eloisa will nap in her rocking chair. We will have to change her to her bed. Not sure how easy that will be but she has learned how to arch her body so that she slides out of the chair…fun to watch but not at all conducive to napping!



February 20th- Eloisa’s top front tooth starts to come through




second top tooth coming through now 

Just being cute with mama.


February 23rd- Max’s birthday party was today. Bella slept over at Lotta’s house last night. I am sure she had a fantastic time! When we went to pick her up I noticed that they had had chocolate porridge for breakfast…that is porridge with chocolate milk powder in it! Only at Aunty Lotta’s house for sure J She is so much more fun than me. Hahaha 


   








No comments: