Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Rest of November!

Here are some photos from the rest of November. There was lots going on but not much of it connected to each other...so there are lots of random photos!

Using her window markers for the first time

Eloisa in the jumperoo for the first time

Eloisa's first Coke...not!

Bella liked her birthday present from Grandma so much she slept with it (the watch)

Eloisa doing the Vernita measuring test

Bella hanging out with Carmen and I on Restaurant Day!

Eloisa really likes hanging out with Bella. These three were all so quiet downstairs that I had to go down there to see what was going on





My cutie patootie!

Playing with Daddy

Big girl can stand up...with help!

still playing with Daddy

loving my hat from Canada

I will get you little cow...

told you so!

First foods...

not quite sure if she likes that or not...

Bella and her crazy Barbie collection- She got her first one for her 4th birthday so this has grown since then! 


making Xmas cards

decorating her Christmas tree cards

more experienced in the jumperoo

look I can eat my toes

You got a problem with me sucking my own toes??

yum!


No comments: