Sunday, March 20, 2011

The "its been way too long" post February

My oh my February was busy. I made Bella her own purple chalkboard. I got an iPad for work but it seems that Isabella has more fun using it that I do. She is also a quick study and quickly learned how to use it.























Grandma and Stephen also came to visit at the beginning of February. Bella got a face painting at Stockmann in Jumbo. When asked what she wanted as we were waiting in line, she replied a chicken! hahaha... by the time it was her turn, I had been able to convince her to get a sheep...I was unsure how someone might struggle to draw a chicken on someone's cheek. When we got there, she had heard the request and thanked me for changing Bella's mind as she had never been asked to draw a chicken before. :-)

We also managed to go skating, just like last year when they came at the same time. We were going to the Finnish-Canadian Society's Valentine's Skating Party. This was Bella's first time skating and the one and only time I went this year. Carmen, Kimmo and Olivia were also there. Kimmo was really helpful in taking Bella around on her skates and helping her. She really liked it when he held her up and skated fast...she wasn't so keen on when she was holding onto the frame and she had to expend her own energy. As with last year, Grandma and Stephen stayed in the cafe...well, it was about -17! As you can see, we also had a bit of snow...

Near the end of February Bella went to Max's birthday party. He was turning 4. Just before we were leaving these two decided to horse around on Max's mom's bed. Also Olivia was there and we got this cute photo of Bella and Olivia.










And Bella also enjoyed making brownies with me...she is starting to get big enough to help! yippeeeee

No comments: