Monday, February 7, 2011

Don't worry Mama, I know exactly what I am doing!

So I made Isabella her very own purple chalkboard. I wanted to make one for her that was large enough to have fun with and one that would allow her to play for a reasonable amount of time without having to clean it (or in particular, asking me to clean it). From what I have read online there is a little problem with getting blue chalk off...so I got rid of the three sticks of blue chalk from the pack (I wasn't going to chance ruining it). Also, there was some mention of pushing too hard with the chalk. So there were were using the chalkboard when Isabella was pushing really hard with a yellow piece of chalk. I told her to not press so hard and she turned to me and said "Don't worry mama, I know exactly what I am doing...I am colouring the tree!" She has the intonation down pat!

No comments: