Once we got to England we had a nice sleep and then the next day we went to the park that is near my Mom's place. Most of the things in the playground were too big for Bella but we were able to have some fun. She is a bit of a scaredy cat so once she climbed up it took me a long time and a couple of bruises trying to get her down.
We met lots of people while we were there. We met my friend Heather and her 2 kids in the park in Uppermill. Bella had fun and she learned to climb on the rope climbing equipment (which I haven't really seen here in Finland). We also visited many other people and had general English fun!
My Mom put Isabella to work as her peg passer when the laundry needed putting out. I think that she liked it. Next time I will advise Bella to ask for some money. Maybe she will even need a union rep. And finally, the first photo is of us at the airport waiting in line to check-in. My little princess...she sure is cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment