.jpg)

Another busy week. In between the week of the last post and this one (but not the posting dates) I spent 5 days in Madrid on a work trip....so we have all been a little busy. Isabella had her first try on the bottle return machines that they have here in Finland. She was very interested in seeing where the bottles went and enjoyed putting in every one of the about 20 bottles.
On Monday, we seriously needed diesel...someone had neglected to get some after our long trip. It got desperate and we eventually had to pull over after we truned off the highway one exit too early. Then Taneli had to walk to get some diesel...it took a long time. Unfortunately, he didn't think to do this trip on his own. So what I thought would be an easy 10 min trip (I didn't know how far the gas station was) ended up taking an hour and a half! Not a good unexpected turn for a late afternoon when kids get hungry. What we ended up doing was walking along the path that runs parallel to the highway. Luckily I kept her sandbox toys in the car...and a bottle of bubbles. There was no sandbox but we improvised...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment