Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Professional" Photos




























On Sept 10th Isabella and I went over to my friend Irene's house and took some photos of Isabella. I had admired the photos of her children on her Facebook page and when she told me that she had done them and offered to take some of Isabella, I was very excited. The professional photos we had done of Isabella (and us) when she was 6 months old were, for me anyway, a complete disappointment. Not only that, the photographer put her on one of those sheep wool rugs and caused her eczema to flare up! So let's just say that I was excited that we may get some quality photos from Irene! And as you can see, I have not been disappointed! These are great photos. I even managed to get into a couple of them...heehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MORE pictures of you, Pam! You are so beautiful... surely your self-made-artist soaps work! jaana