Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Baby Bella

I can’t believe what a good baby I have sometimes! The past few days Isabella has been waking up a little early for my liking, so I have just faked sleeping (once she has woken me up) and eventually she gives up and goes back to sleep. Hardly a peep will come out of her. She is normally quite chatty in the morning but she never cries. So she just lies down and plays with her soother and talking to herself and then in about 10 mins or so, she is fast asleep again. Now when I say a little early, yesterday morning it was 5:10am and this morning was a little more reasonable at 6:10am. But I still couldn’t face getting up this morning at that time…and guess what…both Taneli and I got up before she did! She didn’t get up again until about 8:20am! So I think that I will continue with this tactic and we will see if she doesn’t start to sleep later without that little ‘get up’ time in the early hours.

No comments: