Yesterday she was able to read the paper again with her daddy...she had so much fun 'reading'...or was that ripping??? Fun, Fun, Fun!!! We also went to Taneli's cousin's confirmation party. Pretty much everyone in Finland do this at 15 years old. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for you all) I didn't get any photos while I was there.
Today Isabella had her first dentist appt. Of course, she is 8 months old and has two teeth, why wouldn't a dentist want to check out the progress! It took a mere 2 minutes or so since the woman didn't really speak English. So she just looked at her teeth to confirm that they were there (and they were)...and then gave me some papers that apparently tell me all I need to know...in Finnish...but Taneli can read them.
3 comments:
you r..e..a..l..l..y.. need a DENTIST to tell you that your baby REALLY has 2 teeth!!! :D So funny!:D
-K
nice blog - Kyle and I both have blogs here too,,,,beingdem.blogspot.com
Isabella looks more gorgeous each day!
Love Michelle and Badger
Post a Comment